What about protection outside of Australia?

Are you looking to trade or protect your brand outside of Australia? An Australian trademark registration does not protect you internationally, so if you’re looking for international protection, you will need to apply for an international trade mark.

To do so, you must either have a current Australian trade mark application on foot or be the owner of an existing Australian trade mark registration. If you would like to obtain an international trade mark registration, please let us know and we will provide you with additional advice regarding international applications under the Madrid Protocol.